Saturday, July 22, 2006

Time for crop circles

‘The corn is as high as an elephants eye’ so it’s time for crop circles.

Just to disabuse anyone who is tempted to fall for the “Is it aliens or nature” teasers, take a look at this lot.

The top one is from Southern Fejér County Hungary, and the rest from rural England.

Other sitings, from online news, include:

Southern Poland in a field near Piekary Śląskie – a city in Silesia.


USA Dubois County IN - Sunbury PA

I just love the pig!

Southwest of junction nine of the M11, wherever that is...


A 360-feet three-dimensional crop circle on a wheat field in Oxfordshire.


5 comments:

Reality-Based Educator said...

I knew there were space aliens among us! They're trying to weaken us for the Great Space War! And I think they all work for either The Weekly Standard or National Review.

Cartledge said...

Nah, must be someone with more talent than that.

Snave said...

Cool photos! One of my favorite bands, Guided By Voices, once did a song called "Ergo Space Pig". Maybe that's what the pig crop circle is about! Heh!

Cartledge said...

The images and textures really get to me. The pig is just a bonus.

Anonymous said...

I really like the last one. I sure hope those aliens don't use anal probes.