Friday, July 21, 2006

Cops whores and politicians

Still dodging the reality of world calamity, I was struck by a couple of items – one story and a pic.

I’m not suggesting any relationship between the two. In fact the Blair photo came just after his tête - à – tête with George W, so obviously it makes one wonder.

Now the story is a different kettle of fish. Did I say fish? Well anyway, I though it gave new meaning to the old "F**k you cops!"

It seems a New Zealand policewoman was caught working as a prostitute after hours. She copped a blast but kept her job. It seems she had financial problems, but she didn’t ask permission to take on the extra job.

A spokeswoman for the New Zealand Prostitutes' Collective said

she had heard of other police officers moonlighting as sex workers, she said: "We have law students that are sex workers, we have doctors that are sex workers. I mean anyone can be a sex worker."

I’m gonna make sure my next doctor has a good hand wash before examining me. But I’m curious about the cop whores. I’ve never come across one who raised my fanicies – cop that is.



More...

Talking about cops and sex, this is from London:

A woman police officer was thrown through a glass door after she stripped off and jumped into bed with a chiropractor and his mistress, a court has heard.

The three shared a bed in their underwear after off-duty WPC Louise Flanagan spent the evening drinking at married Dr Matthew Hunter's home, a jury was told.

The evening ended with Miss Flanagan, 22, being shoved through the door in the kitchen by Dr Hunter's angry lover Hazel Tempest after an argument about his wife, it is alleged.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw the story earlier today. what a trip.

Cartledge said...

Cute isn't it?

Anonymous said...

That's love for ya. :)

But then again, they're only human...