Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Do you know this face?

Vatican spokesman Joaquin Navarro-Valls stepped down on Tuesday after 22 years spent helping to propel the Vatican's once dusty press office into the age of slick, modern media communication.

Navarro-Valls, 69, whose face is almost as well known as the pope's, recently asked Benedict to be allowed to leave his high-profile job so he could take a new direction .

As far as I’m concerned it might as well be the face of a Martian, but then I wouldn’t know the Pope if I fell over him either.

I was more fascinated by the way these guys all look like clones.

2 comments:

Reality-Based Educator said...

Hey - that guy looks like a FOX News talking head!

Cartledge said...

Well, I'll take your word for that :)
But I admit, it was the generic talking head I had in mind.