Monday, August 14, 2006

Grub Street tributes

I usually handle anon comments in bulk now, on the server. I was having a quite beer or three Saturday night, had just finished clearing a crop of crap when these four binged in over 20 minutes.



Now some might wonder why I resent such glowing tributes to my blogging:




See those chevron links? They all go to a site which then sends the browser off to a random marketing page. They are piss weak attempts at getting free advertising space on the blog.


I don't know why they bother, unless its just to piss me off, which it does. None of them see the blog frontend.


What really annoys me is there is no way of contacting the perpetrators, unless I go to each of the marketing sites and bitch like buggery.


So I'll just say; thanks for the glowing endorsements, now piss off!

No comments: