Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The Presidency you had to have

Huffington Post pose a cheeky question: Is George Bush a Democratic Mole in the Republican Party? and answered it with: If this is the case, he is doing a great job.

I responded on GP Background Stories responds with an explanation of why the Bush Presidency had to be, and the background to why it was predestined. The Presidency you had to have

I apologize for redirects at the moment, the GP site and its focus has become a major priority. This election, with all its ramifications, has created opportunities I can't overlook. One of them is to get back to seriously marketable writing. So bear with me, and I really do appreciate the encouragement my efforts have been getting.

3 comments:

Frederick said...

It's Mehlman I tells ya! He's a Democrat too...

Cartledge said...

Okay Fred, lets start a list :)

Anonymous said...

Lol, a dem plant!