Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Versifying for justice

Blognonymous (Kvatch) has been on a ‘say it in poetry’ push of late, inspired by a fellow blogger under the guise of A Poetic Justice.

I don’t regard myself as a poet of any great note, but I do occasionally get a kick out of reducing ideas to rhyming couplets or worse - January 26.

Everyone has a bit of a poet in them and A Poetic Justice is providing an open forum for you to give it a bash - Saturday Sonata.

I guess as the muse takes me I will be submitting the odd verse. I hope you will to, or at least go and take a look each Saturday at the musings of others.

And thanks to APJ for Saturday Sonata and kvatch for prodding some of into verse.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm rather dry on the verse front this week. Perhaps next. Need a good topic.

Cartledge said...

I popped an entry for this week. Don't know if time or the muse will be with me for a while.
I think I will be here another week before I head off to the coast, so who knows.
But thanks for getting me started again :)